Monday, January 7, 2008

Photos of Haiti



This is the team! (Well, actually this is only seven, but I have yet to get a good picture with all of the interns.) I am so proud to work with this ten students. They are all extremely motivated and dedicated to SOIL's cause and the work that we are doing. They have been an inspriation to me throughout the trip and they incourage me to continue along this path as I can now see that there is a diverse group all fighting for the same goal of improving the livelihoods of all.

*In the female picture is Emma, Rachel (me) and Trisha. We are all students at the University of Miami. This was taken while we were laying looking at the huge drop off of the Citadelle, the eighth wonder of the world.

* In the male picture is Matt, Greg, Collin, and Woody. They are from the University of Miami and Wisconsin. This photo was taken the night of the Fiesta for Sasha's birthday.

No comments: